Please stop at the Green Waste Inspector for payment and directions on where to dump in the yard.
WOOD WASTE, per load:
Wood Chips - per 10 cubic yards - $7.00
Sawdust (no animal waste) - any amount - No Cost
Brush, Dimensional Lumber, Pallets, Sod/Soil & Yard Waste
Pick-up Truck - $7.00
Small trailer, 8 foot or less - $7.00
Large trailer, 8 foot or greater - $15.00
Dump truck - $15.00
Semi-trailer - $50.00
Bags- $1.00/bag or $7 for the equivalent of a pick-up or small trailer. Plastic bags must be emptied, paper bags do not.
Wasted food and BPI Certified compostables (plates, cups, bags, utensils, etc.) - same pricing as above. No greases, no garbage.
We DO NOT accept the following:
- Wood waste more than 6 feet in length
- Construction debris other than dimensional lumber
- OSB & Particle Board/Chipboard (due to synthetic resins & adhesives)
- Plastics of any kind (Please Recycle)
- Metal of any kind (Please Recycle)
- Garbage of any kind
- Painted or treated wood
- Asphalt or concrete
- Un-baled hay, straw, manure, or animal bedding
- Root balls containing rocks or dirt
For the safety of others on the road, please be sure to secure your load.