Parks and Recreation is hiring! We're looking for energetic, self-motivated folks to join our team in Recreation, Aquatics, Park Operations, and more!
Apply today! Individual job postings at right.
Make a difference in your community!
Join our team of committed professionals in caring for the natural environment while ensuring everyone has access to the many benefits of neighborhood parks and exciting recreation programs. Many of our intermittent employees have gone on to permanent, full-time positions at Parks, with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package!
- Fast-paced, interesting jobs with room for advancement to leadership positions.
- Flexible schedules: great for students/parents/side gigs.
- Want to be a lifeguard? We'll pay you to take the training course!*
- Year-round, part-time and full-time positions available.
- Returning intermittent staff are eligible to receive annual raises based on experience and job performance.
- Upbeat, fun work environments.
- Build your resume: develop your decision-making skills, gain leadership experience and experience working with diverse populations.
- Be a positive role model and mentor to local kids and families.
- Share your love of the great outdoors with our community!
*Apply for the Lifeguard I position and get paid to take the American Red Cross Lifeguard Course! Work at Splash Montana or Currents after you complete the course. Average swimming ability required. Ages 15 and up.
From our staff...
I love sharing my passion for the outdoors with kids. Simple things like pointing out a wildflower on one hike and they then can name it on the next. Teaching them how to be good stewards of the land and just helping them navigate the ins and outs of growing up. I have learned so much from everyone I've worked with over the years and love working with such a great group of people. It is such a privilege to be a part of an organization that does so much for the community. - Nonie, Youth Recreation Program Facilitator
I cannot stress enough how great the work hours are. The Front Desk schedule runs from 5:30 am to 10:00 pm; this allows for the possibility to schedule multiple hours as well as hourly times that work best for you. They can accommodate academia and other obligations. I am not a morning person, so I am usually scheduled for the afternoon or night shifts. - Jen, Customer Service Representative
It’s great being a part of so many different events that our city offers for its residents. Parents are always so excited when you call them to book a summer camp for their kiddo, or booking patrons for their lap swims. You get to know the community really well. - Madison, Customer Service Representative
Recreation and Aquatics
- Aquatics Staff, lifeguard, instructor, etc
- Youth Recreation Program Facilitator
- Customer Service Representative
- Concessions Staff
- Bike Instructor
- Recreation Site Facilitator
- Tennis & Pickleball