Our pristine grounds and briskly waving flags showcase the beauty of Missoula City Cemetery during the Memorial Day weekend.
Please review decoration and flower rules
|May 14||Flower beds are ready for planting after 5 p.m.|
|May 27||Flower boxes are delivered and placed on graves|
|May 22 - June 6||Flowers or decorations of any type are allowed on the grounds for Memorial holiday|
|Jun. 7||Grounds are cleared of all items except those in authorized beds, boxes, or vases|
May 29 - 31, 2021
|OFFICE:||Open for your assistance Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|GROUNDS:||Open daily from 8 a.m. - dusk|
|FLAGS:||On display on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|CEREMONY:||Honor Guard rifle salute at the Veteran Monument between noon and 3:30 p.m.|
- Will the cemetery be open over the Memorial Day weekend?
Yes. The cemetery office is open to assist you from 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. daily on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday of the Memorial Day weekend. The cemetery grounds are open daily from 8 a.m. - dusk year round.
- Is water for flowers available on the grounds?
Water is available at the faucets by the office. Please bring a container to carry your water to your grave. The large spigots on the grounds are available only if the irrigation is running in that section of the cemetery.
- What kind of decorations can I place on the grounds?
Glass is always prohibited and will be removed. Please review decorations and flowers.
- What if my flowers are stolen?
Theft is a crime. The cemetery is not responsible for vandalized, stolen, or damaged items. Please review decorations and flowers.
- Water is available in front of the cemetery office - bring containers to carry water to your interment site
- Come to the cemetery office if you need help locating an interment site
- Arrive early for the Honor Guard rifle salute